The cantilever System
ASK AN EXPERT
+39 0471 816600
FOR LOADS OF ALL WEIGHTS
The perfect lightweight shelving system for storing large objects, e.g. pipes, rods or panels. Uprights in 50 x 100 mm, steel panelling, single and double. Perforated and slotted to fasten crossbeams, bases, cross-braces and shelves. The shelves are fitted with interlocking wings, at height intervals of 50 mm. Ideal for all long, heavy and bulky items. The system consists of single components which have been designed to facilitate installation. This is a product which blends performance and robustness with an attractive design.
- Height of uprights mm 2000/2500/3000.
- Square tube shelf 60×60.
- Interlockable bracket with safety bolt to prevent lifting
- End cap in plastic and drop pin to protect against dislodging (optional)
- Available dimensions from mm 400 to mm 800 in length.
- Can be used in both single and double-faced versions on both sides.
- Ideal for long, continuous load surfaces with galvanised flat or sunken shelves
1. base 2. upright 3. shelf 4. connection 5.anti-lift mechanism 6. reinforcement frame 7. floor mounting
The CANTIFIX CANTILEVER SHELVING system with top-quality steel frames is suitable for all requirements
- Upright shelf bracket system for quick, easy assembly.
- Ideal for storing long products, e.g. pipes, frames or panels.
- Uprights and frames in high quality steel.
- Suitable for both single and double-faced use.
- Specialised storage solutions for varying types of material.
- Specialised accessories available, incl. shelves, tubular shelves, sloping or sunken shelves.
- Height-adjustable shelves with 50 mm intervals.
- Galvanised or painted finish.
- Uprights from 2000 to 10,000 mm in height and capacity of up to max. 20 000 kg.
- Shelf length from 400 mm to 3000 mm, maximum load per shelf up to 5000 kg.
Soluzione di scaffali cantilever per CARICHI PESANTI ed ingombranti
esempi di impiego per il sistema cantilever
Mobilrot’s interlocking modular shelving systems, and their wide variety of applications and extensions in light, medium and heavy sectors, are particularly well-suited to the industry and production sector in which they first started out in 1954. They bring together continuous innovation with all the robustness, quality and flexibility that companies require in order to operate successfully and evolve over time.
ASK AN EXPERT +39 0471 816600
Or please fill in the form below